Tuesday, July 07, 2009

07 - 07

today is July 7, 07 - 07..
double seven..
reminds me of my best fren..
she really likes number seven..

(am i staring to write my blog again?)
(how long will this time last??) :P

so, today, nothing is special from school..
(as usual)

but today in asian literature class,
we watched Monsoon Wedding..
it is an indian movie..
it was so fun..

nah, talking about movie,
suddenly i remember..
on July 2,
my friends and i, four of us, watched Ice Age 3 XDD
it was really fun!!!
i even didnt feel that i watched that movie for more than 2 hours..
i kept laughing while watching that movie..
there was one character named Buck, really looked like captain jack sparrow from pirates of carribean, LOL...
u guys should watch that movie, too...
it can help u to rest a while from stress.. :P

nah, tomorrow, my class is going to have a debate..
soon, i will have a "meeting" in msn with my group's members..

Hwaiting for tomorrow!!!!
ganbatte!!! XDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment