Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lovely & Sweet Quotation : )

I got it from somewhere in internet, which I forgot where :P
But it seems that this quote is taken from a manga.

Here it is...

A guy had a crush on this girl.
He follows her wherever she goes...
One day, the girl noticed the guy and asked him.
Girl: "Why do you keep on following me?"
Guy: "Cause you are so pretty and I think I'm in love with you"
Girl: "Really? But, you haven't met my friend yet. She's prettier than me and she's at your back."

The guy turned around but no one was there and then he said,
Guy: "Are you making fun of me? There's nobody here."
Girl: "I'm not, but if you really love me, you won't look back."


what do u guys think??
isn't it nice??
i smiled when i finished reading this quote.
it is so much true : )

for everyone, hope u ll find ur true love soon ^^
ganbatte ne!!!

"No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry"

:D


2 comments:

Luc said...

hiks" bener sekali...

dari komik apa y kira" ce?

kiku said...

hmm, gak gitu inget..
tp ko gak salah skip beat sih :D

Post a Comment