Thursday, September 03, 2009

do i love my life?

hmm, actually i've been asking myself this question for quite long time..
do i love my life?
but before that, do i love myself?
do i accept myself as the way who i am now?
have i ever regretted about my life?
for things such as i was born in this era, family, environment, personality, appearance?

it's true that no one was born perfect..
but, have you ever thought that life would be better "if i was ....."???
in my opinion, almost everyone ever thought like that..
so do i..

sometimes, i wonder, will my life change if i was born in different time or family?
will my life be better if my personality and appearance are different?
will my life be different if i was born in different environment?

of course, everyone wants to live happily..
live as what they dream or wish..
and if can, i'm sure that people wants to choose where or when they will be born..

but then, when i think about it again,
will i end up at the same state as i am now?
since human will never feel satisfied..
we ll always look for a better, better and better..

probably, those thoughts of mine are too deep and complicated..
then just make it simple,
if you have time machine, will you use it to go to the past and fix some things?
maybe, most of people will say yes,
since i often hear people say like this "if i wasn't .... , maybe it will not....."

people keep regretting for what they have done..
people keep complaining about it..
people try to deny and run from their responsibility by keep dreaming and saying "if.."

i was like that, too..
or maybe it's not i was, but i am still like that..
but, as time passes, i see a lot of things and (hopefully) my mind has matured a bit (:P)
i almost never think about those things anymore..
i try to accept my life and who i am..
try to admit my responsibility..
we may not able to choose how we will be born..
but still, we have responsibility for every little single of our actions..

and now, i have found an answer..
actually it is not my original answer since "there is no such original thinking"..
i got it from other's idea..
it may just be a simple quote, but it means a lot for me...


I love my past, I love my present. I am not ashamed of what I have had, and I am not sad because I no longer have it.
-Sidonie Gabrielle Colette-




so, what about you guys?
have you found your answer??

1 comments:

Kid The Learner said...

God is fair. But at the same time you have to work on it to shape your mindset. Just think positively, work smart, and be flexible. Surely life feels like heaven. Although I haven't actually done all the mentioned above. LOL

Post a Comment