Friday, July 30, 2010

My First Violin Lesson

Today was a very special day to me coz it was my first day of violin lesson.

In the morning as I woke up, I felt very excited~ XDD
I cleaned my room first and did my usual activities.
And then, when the clock was pointing at 3, I went to take a shower and prepare myself.
Maybe because I was too excited, at the end I ended up coming too early. My teacher had not been there yet. So, I was waiting for him or her.. ( I still didn't know who my teacher is).
At 4:05 PM, she came in and greeted me. (Oh, it's a her).
Then, we went to my classroom. It was a small room almost the same size as my queen bed, maybe in the size of 2mx2m?

Anyway, I started my lesson. She taught me how to hold my bow and violin. I had no problem when holding my violin and putting on my shoulder, but I did have problem in bowing. My right hand was so stiff and nervous (I guess). She kept telling me to relax, relax, and relax, which I always failed to do.

Thirty minutes seemed very short and before I know, the lesson ended. Today there wasn't much that I learned, but I felt very happy because now I can make my violin sing~ not making some weird sound like I did before I attended the lesson.

Now, I have to go back home as soon as possible because at 5:30 PM, I have to attend a full dressed rehearsal of YOG opening ceremony in floating platform. I will share you all my experience there later.

For the time being, c ya~!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment