Saturday, July 31, 2010

YOG Rehearsal

Hi again, minna-san~!!!
How are you??
As I promised before, I will share about YOG rehearsal last night.
It was very crowded. There were lots of people, I think there were thousand of them.
There's nothing much to say in the beginning. We just sat there and waited. I saw groups of people who will perform, passing by us.
Then, we were asked to walk and go to the floating platform. While walking, we kept chit chatting with our mentors and classmates. We took a lot pictures and had fun.
But, suddenly, we were asked to stop and not long after that, a big group of people were passing by us. Who were they? They were the kids who will perform for YOG opening ceremony. They were so cute and small.
Some of my classmates tried to scare them and yes, it did work. Some of the girls shocked and ran faster to avoid them. I guess they must be feeling like this , hahaha...
After those never ending groups of people passed by, we finally can walk again to the floating platform. Today we helped the rehearsal by acting as the "athelets".
As soon as we sat, they started the rehearsal. I was expecting something ordinary while in fact, it turned out to be something good. Most of the performers are elementary and secondary school students. They were really good. Guess, they had been through "merciless" training, maybe??
Anyway, the rehearsal was very nice and I did take lots of pics and videos *giggle giggle*
This is one of the pics that I took
Inside this photo, yes, they are my classmates. However, this isn't all of them. I have 45 people in my class. (what a huge class, isn't it!?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment