Monday, October 04, 2010

Time does fly, doesn't it?

OMG, without realizing, it's already October!!!

Well, I admit that I'm not good in keeping promises in ONLY writing blog. (Do take note, ok!? ONLY in writing blog)
Usually I always keep my promises, but for this one, dunno why, I feel sooo lazyy, hehehe..
Umm, what should I say.. ~.~
Now I am in my 3rd term studying hotel management.. Actually, today is the first day of my 3rd term..
Nothing much from school, except I have culinary art subject this term.

Today I learnt what are the basic cuts of vegie and did some practices. It was fun, anddd I did make a small "experiment", ohoho~
Not a bad one of course, this "experiment" is a part of my creativity!! *bluffing around* hahaha..
See, this is a proof of my creativity..
And I personally luv the one below. It's so adorable. Looks like the "man" is holding to a sword and preparing to go to war, hahaha.. *what a crazy imagination*

Ah, I also have a quote for the day!!!!!
"This is what I learn by paying SGD$26k." *see the pics above* LOL~
(Of course, I'm kidding, please don't sue me, school >_<)

0 comments:

Post a Comment