Saturday, October 30, 2010

♥ Romantic Interpretation ♥

Hello again~

Last time, I already talked about The Wedding Song by Kenny G. However, it was only the rough idea. Now, I will explain the theme/story *again!!?? who ask you to do so??*
This time will be based on the umm, melody? I don't know how to put it, so I will just write it down.. Hopefully you can understand~

In the beginning, the piano plays first. In my opinion, it's kinda like the "guy" inhaled his breath, confirming himself that he was ready to play the song, giving his best, and letting go the girl.

At 00:22, the sax starts playing. This is the first part (00:22-00:45). For me, around this time, the guy was talking to himself. Keep repeating how much he loved the girl. At 00:37, he suddenly started pondering himself how can he fall in love to his friend.

Part two starts from 00:46 till 01:26. At this point of time, he was recalling him memory, from the first time he met her. There were some cute and funny things happenned when he was with her. Probably the girl is quite clumsy and "slow". He felt very happy whenever he was around her. At 01:06, he suddenly realized that those happy and warm feeling within him is love. He could help but laugh at himself because he never thought that he would fall in love with such a clumsy girl like her.

Part three's melody is same with part one (01:27-01:50). At this time, he felt that he wanted to be the one who always protected her, made her happy, wiped away her tears, and supported her. He also wanted to spend more time with her and planned a lot things to do together. I can feel that the guy was smiling when he played this part.

Part four's melody is same with part two (01:51-02:30). The guy was still smiling while playing the beginning at this part. He remembered the time when he decided to study abroad. He was imagining if the girl would cry and miss him when he was away because the girl was very clumsy and always needed his help. He couldn't wait quickly finishing his study and going back to her side. But then, at 02:12, suddenly the image of the girl wearing wedding dress with someone else standing beside her called him back to reality. This image really gave a painful felling to him. He realized that those are just his dreams. The reality was totally different.

From 02:28-02:32, the sax sound is fading away and we can hear a soft touch of piano sound. I feel that at this short time, the guy hit both of his cheeks to fully wake up himself, reminding himself what was the purpose of him playing sax on that day.

At 02:33, the sax starts playing again. This time it's soft gently but sure, reflecting the guy pure (also kinda angelic) determination to let her go.

At 02:44, the sax stops for a moment as if the guy was taking a deep breath.

The sax plays again at 02:45. Now, I can see he was smiling, really smiling from the bottom of his heart, showing that he had no regret.

The guy shouted "May you be happy " at 02:45-02:51 , and "May you be blessed" at "02:52-02:58".

From 02:59 till the end, the guy was like saying "Though we can't be together, my prayer will always be with you."

As the sax and melody fade away, he gently whispered
"...and I will always love you, forever."

Is my interpretation good enough?? Personally, I think that it is very sweet, romantic and touching. *eh? praising myself??*

Well, whatever, anw, I DO love my interpretation!!!! and... I really love the guy in that story. I hope that someday I will find someone like him *AMEN* : )


Deep thanks for reading my loonnggg nonsense post.. I have something for you all as my token of appreciation and finishing/final touch to make your romantic mood perfect.. Please google and try to listen to Kenny G. - Loving You.
I'm sure it will make your day great! and Have A Nice Weekend~!!!!

PS: for those who has bf/gf, enjoy your date~ =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment