Tuesday, March 17, 2009

かたちあるもの (2)

The voices of starts disappear into the night sky
The dark gray moon is alight fleetingly
Why is the sea that the two of us swam
in briefly changing colors?
I don't want to sleep like this...
I want to feel you again...

If you sometimes feel lonely
I can't even be by your side
You who know lost grief
Can grasp hold of another love
That's what I pray for..
.
If someday, lost in the night
You suddenly look back on that day
In the sun that's too bright
I'll be thinking of you smiling
The strength of overlapping "love"
Turned even things to cry for into love...
Holding the weakness of love pretending to be strong in my hands
I ascertained myself of these fragile bonds

But I'll always watch over you
Who is living right now
My love, in my heart...
When you want to cry, and when you're sad
Remember me
A place that we can get close,
that far-off summer day
Warmth, the joy of living
In the heart of it all...

(かたちあるもの - 柴咲コウ)


i really like this song..
not only the song (music),
but also the lyric...
its so touching..

actually this song is specially written for a novel...
which later have the movie and comic version...
世界の中心で、愛をさけぶ - sekai no chuushin de, ai wo sakebu

in the story the girl died coz of leukimia..
and this song is her song for her boyfriend... : (

"If you sometimes feel lonely
I can't even be by your side
You who know lost grief
Can grasp hold of another love
That's what I pray for... "
this part :'(
she cant be in her boyfriend side even if she wants..
but she hopes, he ll find a new love and a new life...

"But I'll always watch over you
Who is living right now"
this part, too >_<
she is really aware...
that she has to go..
while her boyfriend will continue his life...
btw, if u like this song..
and u wanna download it or see the movie..
or know further..
the novel, comic, book title is 世界の中心で、愛をさけぶ - sekai no chuushin de, ai wo sakebu (crying out of love, in the center of the world)..
the song title is 'Katachi Aru Mono かたちあるもの' sung by Shibasaki Kou 柴咲コウ
hope u like it : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment