Thursday, March 12, 2009

new hair : )

today..
only have morning class..
physics in laboratorium..
playing with electricity...

hmm, but today..
i already planned to cut my hair...

so after class..
first we go to bras basah first..
to eat shabu-shabu


then go to national library to give back books that i borrowed...
btw, talking bout books..
its not ordinary book like u imagine..
it is comic :D
hahahaha...

so go to library to borrow comic...
nice ya ~

ah, then go to dhoby ghaut...
first,,
go to salon to cut my hair...
i really pray that my hair will become better..
not worse..

jreng.. jreng...
after bout 40 mins...
finished cut my hair...

its really short...
goodbye my long hair ~

but i think my new hair is not bad..
just fine ~
hehehehe...

now, go to carefour!!!!

for buying salmon maki XDDDD

hohohoho...

eat eat eat :D


1 comments:

Chantall said...

your new hair fits you well, kiku.
no worry bout it, plissss....hehe ^ ^
i noticed that your blog's setting has changed.
sorry not visit here so long ready....
now we're neighbours.... lol

Post a Comment